Thank you Sean Morley!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 300 miles this last weekend I'm sold, more so than before the trip. My GOD it's awesome.

Sean the Corbin will go out tomorrow, still attempting to box that big bastard, I'm just gonna go down and buy a box from UPS or USPS.

Fellas, if you don't have his seat, you MUST get it. Night and day difference. I feel more comfortable drag racing this thing even WITH the forward controls on it. It's silly how much more comfortable I am when getting after it.

I'm polishing 'er up tomorrow, I have a local bike night tomorrow, one a short distance from home Friday, and Sat morning I'm riding 3 hours to another bike night that's a HUGE party and camping over night. Can't wait to give a long term report on it!

I just noticed your taillight, did you buy it from ebay from that guy from TX. I seen he was selling stick on LEDS and getting 55+ dollars for em. You can buy them stick on LEDS at your local auto parts store for under 20.00

I just noticed your taillight, did you buy it from ebay from that guy from TX. I seen he was selling stick on LEDS and getting 55+ dollars for em. You can buy them stick on LEDS at your local auto parts store for under 20.00

Yes you can! Also use some "kicker" on the 3M tape so they stick better, and obviously clean your surfaces.

I used to Manage a NAPA store. :D

I Have Sean building me a new seat, said 3-5 weeks. I wanted a custom VMAX in raised red letters on the flip section. Chris was close on the price.

I cant wait. Give him a shout.

Chris Hansen

I Have Sean building me a new seat, said 3-5 weeks. I wanted a custom VMAX in raised red letters on the flip section. Chris was close on the price.

I cant wait. Give him a shout.

Chris Hansen

I just send him email, and $300 for a seat is cheap for my arse to enjoy long hours on it :rofl_200:

Vitek

I've had my Morley Muscle seat for about 8000 miles and it looks like I put it on yesterday, still feels great too. Most satisfing mod yet.

I've put over 1000 miles on my seat so far, and it's great. Blows the Corbin out of the water, I can't imagine how much better than the stocker it is.

Latest posts

Back