Thanks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auggie_1970

Reaction score
Hey everyone..Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that contribute to this forum. I joined late summer of 2009 when I got my bike and this forum has been the sole place I go to when trying to learn something about the bike. From listening to everyones opinions on picking out and installing an exhaust, to what brand and size of tires work the best, to tearing apart cleaning and re jetting my carbs, to understanding the electrical components needed when convernting to led turn signals and how to install them, and to highlighting the vendors that best support the vmax community.

I can't imagine being able to do the things I've been able to do with my bike without this forum and all those that contribute to it. I hope that going forward I can contribute something that will end up helping a fellow Vmaxer. Thanks alot

+1 man well put!

We should get together for a ride sometime. My schedules a little packed with two young kids but I get out from time to time.

Count me in if you guys head out.
I am just over the bridge in PA (Newtown)

My schedule is pretty full with work right now, but in a couple of weeks I should have some time.

I'm in...As long as I have a few days notice I can work around anytime anyone wants to meet up for a ride.

Not sure if how far it is for everyone but theres a cruise night in Freehold every month..Found out about this last year but never rode there becuase my bike was not together. I think its every third week of the month and they basically have tons of bikes and hot rods all parked and driving around. I think that would be cool to check out , especially with a group. But I'm also down for riding anywhere else.

Freehold would be cool. Not sure when they start doing them or where they hold it at?

I think my best friend might have possibly run in to you at the DMV Auggie. The time frame sounds about right. When he bought his Vrod night rod special he was in line to get inspected with a guy who had just bought a vmax from your area. Would be wierd if it was you. Ring a bell by any chance?

Yeah that was me at the Dmv...How crazy is that, small world...How's he doing with that bike? Tell him I said hi!

Great he loves it. I have to admit its probably the nicest looking Vrod I've ever seen. Definitely is a small world.

Latest posts

Back