They say I am crazy 🤷🏻‍♂️

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Raining off and on today but I just gotta ride the VMAX into work today. My Co-workers think I am nuts but I just gotta ride her regardless of weather (2015 VMAX). Now that I have a trailer I can even do the groceries with her…
At what point do I have a problem and she might get to much of my love to ride her that she becomes a mistress and make wife jealous 🤔 🥹

1714997064753.jpeg

IMG_8204.jpeg

Are you not there yet? I have been married 35 years and my wife says that she dares not ask me whether I love the bikes more than her because she is afraid that she knows the answer!

Raining off and on today but I just gotta ride the VMAX into work today. My Co-workers think I am nuts but I just gotta ride her regardless of weather (2015 VMAX). Now that I have a trailer I can even do the groceries with her…
At what point do I have a problem and she might get to much of my love to ride her that she becomes a mistress and make wife jealous 🤔 🥹

View attachment 93893

View attachment 93894
Riding through rain or shine, that’s the spirit of a true biker! The VMAX isn’t just a bike; it’s a faithful companion on every road and in every weather. It’s great to hear you’ve found a way to blend practicality with passion by using the trailer for groceries.

Latest posts

Back