Thoughts on this VMAX, is it a good deal?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valve check/adjustment is at 26k miles. The PO had a receipt for valve adj at a dealer but I did mine when I bought it at 24k to be sure and was all in spec. I did adjust all to the center of the range as I had some shims left over from previous bikes and am somewhat anal.... :biglaugh:

+1
I'm willing to bet that the mechanic heard the engine and took the normal, louder than most, Vmax engine sounds as valve issues.

I may be interested in the forward controls. If you plan to sell, I'd love to take your bike for a quick spin before you take them off so I can see how they'd feel on my max.

Regarding the forward controls, I'm not a big fan. I'm too used to riding with my legs under me rather than in front. If any one has any guidance on how to return to stock, it would be greatly appreciated.

I also might be interested in the forward controls if Wanderer doesn't take them. Would need to see some pics.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Back