• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two v maxes for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prayers for a speedy recovery.Btw maybe I missed it,but is there a link to pics and details on gen2? Thanks,Randy

OOps I forgot to quote your message, here is the specs

scroll down

Last edited:
Hey guys Larry's cancer is in remission just wanted to let everyone know. Since he's not on here much. Also he just lost a cousin/friend not expected so just say a pray for him

Hey guys Larry's cancer is in remission just wanted to let everyone know. Since he's not on here much. Also he just lost a cousin/friend not expected so just say a pray for him

Prayers already being said. Sorry for his loss.

Go to the best cancer center for your involvement, and follow their advice. I hope you have success in your treatment. You obviously have some good equipment there, I'm sure those will both go to new owners soon.

Good to hear on the Cancer. Dad just passed another Pet screen too and now gets to go 6 months until the next one.

Back