V8 max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would somebody help me here. How does the thing work?? Is it a shaft or chain drive.?? "Or both". Will that one radiator takes care of both motors?? It must handle like a BossHoss?? Ive never seen any picks or vid's of this thing being ridden. Who owns it.....:ummm:

Would somebody help me here. How does the thing work?? Is it a shaft or chain drive.?? "Or both". Will that one radiator takes care of both motors?? It must handle like a BossHoss?? Ive never seen any picks or vid's of this thing being ridden. Who owns it.....:ummm:

Ya know I've never seen anything but those 2 pictures of the bike... wonder if it's a model or Photoshop thing.

Well If it is real like I said, not much leaning and better be long legged and they better be bowed lol.

It was real. The builder joined the engines at the crank and modified two frames. It's still shaft driven. I can't remember the article I read it from, but there was a few pictures.

I've since flushed my computer and re0installed everything. But I'll check the backup HD's to see if I can find the link.

Attachments

• v8vmax.jpg
    v8vmax.jpg
    105 KB
  • V8max3.jpg
    V8max3.jpg
    41.4 KB
KJ If you can find the article I sure would like to read it... about 500 lbs of engine there.

Lol Jesus, that thing is real?

A: how much HP is that thing putting out?

B: can that thing do a quarter mile?

The owner's hernia is in the Guiness Book of World Records from keeping that thing from toppling sideways.

It does make me think, why-not a v-6? Triumph made a test mule inline 4 called the Quadrant but never ok'ed it. Think of it-bigger than the current 1700 cc bike by 100 cc & it would have the lines and style we all like, they could take the opportunity to update the frame, suspension, & brakes, fuel-inject it, and make a lot of people very happy-us! Just keep the price in the $12-13K range. Evidently not many people are going for the $20K version.

Hey KJ I know how it goes finding files/links like that. No big thing... it didn't go very long. Double Trouble!

I tried doin a little Google search on it. Couldn't find anything, it just disappeared :ummm:

That's weird,
I wonder what happened to it. I stumbled across it after I bought my Vmax in '07, then favorited the link. one would think it could be found using search engines. :confused2:

Back