Vmax compatible bike stand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saml01

Reaction score
My bike has a kerker exhaust and im guessing the previous owner removed the center stand, this makes servicing the bike a huge pita.

I have never bought a bike stand before so I am unsure what I am looking for especially since this isnt a crotch rocket and the stand might be different.

What inexpensive and hopefully reliable stand do you guys recommend?

Thank You

I ordered a set of Marks Pipes last week. He told me that the center stand will work with them. My bike lost it's center stand at some point in it's life so this is of interest to me too. I hate not having a center stand. PITA is right.

I use a "pitbull" stand around the shop. hooks under the axle nut on the left and the small amount of axle sticking out of the right side. They way they are designed it won't come off of that little bit. You set the width with the adjustable stops.

Sean

Sean, is the stand you refer to known as a spool stand? or what kind of stand?

Anyone know if the center stand works with a kerker, ill go buy a factory stand instead of a specialty one then. Cheaper and easier.

Same as a spool stand and what we use when they are available. CS does NOT work with the kerker.

Sean

Would a swing arm stand be useable? It seems that it would be a lot more secure,

I've got a gen 2 with "spools" installed on the rear... which Pitbull stand would work with it?!?

Back