VMax trike video

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help but wonder what would happen if you gave it too much wrist coming out of a corner and it broke loose....prolly no worse than with a regular V Max I guess!

Pretty slick engineering tho! :punk:

I do not wish to offend.......

But why not just put TRAINING WHEELS, A PINWHEEL, AND SOME F(^%&$ TASSELS ON IT?!?!?!?!?!?:damn angry:

I do not wish to offend.......

But why not just put TRAINING WHEELS, A PINWHEEL, AND SOME F(^%&$ TASSELS ON IT?!?!?!?!?!?:damn angry:

:rofl_200:That is some gay azz schitt! Dude went like 28 mph at best, they had to fast forward the vid to make it look good lol.

I like it better than a regular trike since you can still lean in the corners. I wonder what is the max angle of lean though. Doesn't look like it is over about 40 degrees. If you entered a corner and used up all your lean angle would you flip or slide? :confused2:

Neither....you'd soil yourself a few tenths of a second before you drifted into oncoming traffic.

Piaggio makes a similar design, and has for a few years. It's really narrow, but has the same leaning reverse trike design. Except they did it for a scooter that doesn't exceed 55 anyway.

If you entered a corner and used up all your lean angle would you flip or slide? :confused2:

Looks to me like it would push like a mofo. Yeah, I'm thinking I much prefer two wheels total.

The only problem is I am getting to an age where I have to think about how I will be riding in the future. I love corners and leaning but may need the security of 3 wheels at some point. The regular trikes and the Can-Am Spyder do not allow leaning so this may be the only option down the road. (This is my 52nd year of motorcycle riding).

As far as leaning it should be better than the can am , but I don't know how much leaning you'd do on this one either. Doesn't look like a whole lot. What "security of three wheels" are you refering? Stationary? Other than that I don't see 3 being better than 2.

Get old enough and it gets harder to hold up a heavy bike. Especially if you have a 30" inseam and are on your tip-toes. Any angle to the surface you stop on and over you go. Not enough strength to hold the bike up once it starts falling over! Just one of the MANY problems of getting old... :ranting:

I don't see how this mod would help with holding the weight of the bike at a stop.
Because the whole works leans, you will still have to balance the bike.

I think if I were going the trike route I would get either a CanAm or a conventional trike.

I think I'd rather have something like this when I'm no longer comfortable on 2 wheels. http://roadstercycle.com/

Altho, it sure looks like a back killer! Prolly need council from Morley on how to set this thing up! :biglaugh:

Bottom line.....I don't give a shit if it's a wheelchair as long as it's got a v max powerplant!! :punk:

Latest posts

Back