VMOA Changes ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Reaction score
I am very surprised that there has been no post regarding the rumor of big changes with the VMOA dictatorship. :clapping:

We have so many experts on here, I would have thought that at least one of you would have given everyone a heads up on what is going to happen at the end of the year?:confused2:

Jimmy Rodgers, do you know whats going on? You are still the VP...right?? :ummm:

I am very surprised that there has been no post regarding the rumor of big changes with the VMOA dictatorship. :clapping:

We have so many experts on here, I would have thought that at least one of you would have given everyone a heads up on what is going to happen at the end of the year?:confused2:

Jimmy Rodgers, do you know whats going on? You are still the VP...right?? :ummm:

First question, as you are not a member why do you care???

Second question, as I know that it could only be a Director giving you this info, what makes you think that we aren't notifying the membership????. OH WAIT you don't get a Vboost anymore so how would you be able to SEE what is in it.

You must be bored, or maybe they already banned you from Starvmax.com.

First question, as you are not a member why do you care???

Second question, as I know that it could only be a Director giving you this info, what makes you think that we aren't notifying the membership????. OH WAIT you don't get a Vboost anymore so how would you be able to SEE what is in it.

You must be bored, or maybe they already banned you from Starvmax.com.

Why don't you tell me why I'm not a member anymore? The truth not the BS that has been said.

Boy Jimmy, your assuming a lot of things. How do you know I haven't seen the over priced V-Boost.

By the way...how much does Jassie charge you to print that rag? No issue there right?

Seems your still not addressing the original question. Why don't you stop the dancing and tell the truth?

Your contradicting yourself there Jimmy, first your saying "as I know that it could only be a Director giving you this info"

Then your saying "what makes you think that we aren't notifying the membership"

What is it your hiding?

If its public knowledge print it here! Stop deflecting the truth!

Makes me think something is going on?

What is it your hiding?

IMHO

Why don't you tell me why I'm not a member anymore? The truth not the BS that has been said.

Boy Jimmy, your assuming a lot of things. How do you know I haven't seen the over priced V-Boost.

By the way...how much does Jassie charge you to print that rag? No issue there right?

Seems your still not addressing the original question. Why don't you stop the dancing and tell the truth?

Your contradicting yourself there Jimmy, first your saying "as I know that it could only be a Director giving you this info"

Then your saying "what makes you think that we aren't notifying the membership"

What is it your hiding?

If its public knowledge print it here! Stop deflecting the truth!

Makes me think something is going on?

What is it your hiding?

IMHO

Nice try. Thanks for the 1980's conspiracy theories. And now I am going to follow the advice of a wise person: "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Nice try. Thanks for the 1980's conspiracy theories. And now I am going to follow the advice of a wise person: "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Once again...your non answer says it loud and clear.

Maybe if you had any integrity you wouldn't be afraid to speak the truth and answer my questions.

But no... you rather resort to name calling.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back