VMOA Topeka Dyno event!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I need to but no time. Buster (gary) was nice enough to get it at least where it's at now. If there is anyone out there that is good with website design and setup holler at me and we'll work something out to compensate you.

Sean

FYI, the Holiday Inn on SW Robinson is SOLD OUT! I am staying at the Holiday Inn on Fairlawn (about 1 mile away).

FYI, the Holiday Inn on SW Robinson is SOLD OUT! I am staying at the Holiday Inn on Fairlawn (about 1 mile away).

Did you call them? The Internet said the were sold out but the clerk said they weren't close to sold out. I just wanted to save 55 or so bucks so I am super eighting it!

Yeppers. Called the reservation line and the hotel itself.

Heretic.
I'm not going to speak for Chris, but I'll bring a sleeping bag and I can sleep on the floor if you can't find another room. I'm sure we will be able to make room for ya. I was even thinking about taking my tent if I could find a place to stake it down. Hell, if it isn't raining, I'll sleep in the back of Chris' truck... or Sean's trailer :biglaugh:

Jeff

OK spoke to Jeff today and we are planning on meeting up at 11:00 right now and leaving at about that time as well from here. That will put us in Topeka around 7-8 pm I hope. I have had several people tell me it's longer than 6 hours so we'll see.

Please post up when you are going to be coming in so we can all meet up.

Chris

Last edited:
We'll be leaving around 4:00 or so. I'm guessing we'll arrive around 7:00 at the earliest.

My friend and I should be arriving Saturday, shortly after noon.
Ski-Chris from Kansas has his vmax scheuled to be dynoed Saturday at 1:00. We'll probably meet him and call you when he is finished.

We are down for dinner and what else the day brings. Hopefully visiting Bobo's on Sunday will happen?

Ski, your dynoing at Topeka HD? We can stop by to help if you wish.

Bobo's sounds good.

My friend and I should be arriving Saturday, shortly after noon.
Ski-Chris from Kansas has his vmax scheuled to be dynoed Saturday at 1:00. We'll probably meet him and call you when he is finished.

We are down for dinner and what else the day brings. Hopefully visiting Bobo's on Sunday will happen?

Why? It's free on Sunday for VMOA members...:confused2:

He had the appointment already and plus he can't get off base on Sunday.

Did you post this on the VMOA Mark?

I spent 5 minutes looking for the search feature and FUCK ME if I could find it! I HATE that website! It SUCKS! :bang head::bang head:

I found search for members... Whoopeeee! :damn angry:

I think I have a pretty decent sized trailer line up for this weekend, so does anyone else need a ride or picked up? Coming from Iowa to Topeka.

Of course you will have to chip in for road sodas and gas... right Chris?

Jeff

I think I have a pretty decent sized trailer line up for this weekend, so does anyone else need a ride or picked up? Coming from Iowa to Topeka.

Of course you will have to chip in for road sodas and gas... right Chris?

Jeff

And ride on the bike on the trailer! I have a 2 seater! :rofl_200:

Did you post this on the VMOA Mark?

I spent 5 minutes looking for the search feature and FUCK ME if I could find it! I HATE that website! It SUCKS! :bang head::bang head:

I found search for members... Whoopeeee! :damn angry:

I tried posting to the regional events page but got stuck. I forgot to get back to it. I'll just post it in the forums on vmoa.net. Thanks for the reminder!

Latest posts

Back