Weight of my max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing else on the bike has been removed or lighter parts put on.

The scale was at an NRHA track, but maybe it wasnt calibrated before I got on it. Kind of odd being off since there was a Super Stock Combo race going on too. I'm going to try it again next time I'm there.

What's most Max's weighing in at 560-580?

According to the owner's manual; stock, wet weight is 624lbs

Everything is, even the belly pan. Well sorta. I got impatient and changed my mind about powdercoating my swingarm and diff. So I prepped them and painted them with duplicolor.

The bellypan I prepped then went to my local paint supplier and had them mix me up gloss black paint and clear and put it in a couple of aerosol cans and then I painted then finished it at the house. Then when it was good and dry I took it to the graphics shop, that did the graphics I used to have on my tank, cover the front in a clear anti-chip film.

So far no chips, dings or anything.

hmmm interesting. much cheaper than getting it coated i'd imagine...

i tried some rattle can stuff myself and anything that doesn't take absue stilll looks awesome, but anything that does isn't so great. will have to research some more on prepping properly.

thanks man. sorry!:hijacked: we now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

I was interested to know wether the weight in the manual was correct so rode bike to work to weigh it on the scales and wadda u no the Max didnt fit on them she was over hanging bout 1 inch - Bugger .:ummm:

I was interested to know wether the weight in the manual was correct so rode bike to work to weigh it on the scales and wadda u no the Max didnt fit on them she was over hanging bout 1 inch - Bugger .:ummm:

You can always balance it on the center stand :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back