What $2500 wil get you in the HD world....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd pay.....$2 for that piece 'o shit. Maybe put a high output go-cart motor in there for my son.....that way he'd be beat Screamin' Eagles all day long!

Put a real engine in it and piss of the harley losers.

Damn , that's a deal ! and all I have to do is get to Maine with $ 2500 , hold me back !

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Other than a grammatical error or two....what does this mean??

"All remaining parts are there to be put the bike back together."

Is he saying the motor and all that stuff is there, or what??? :ummm:

Other than a grammatical error or two....what does this mean??

"All remaining parts are there to be put the bike back together."

Is he saying the motor and all that stuff is there, or what??? :ummm:

I wouldn't waste the " dime " to find out ! LOL

In all fairness , there are assholes in every corner and situation and there are also decent people mixed in...point is , not all Harley guys are jerk-offs . There are the ones that ride the image and the ones that ride the motorcycle . I had a 49 Panhead that I rode from 69 thru 84/85 , I rode the motorcycle NOT the image . Now I'm riding RC51's and V Max's...meaning I'm still riding motorcycles...

Try not to judge a book by it's cover , maybe some Harley guys are pretty cool , maybe not . But I'll bet anyone here that they know a ' metric ' rider that's an asshole...any takers ?

if he tore his bike down like that and couldnt put it b acktogether.. it prolly was about the image

he bought it prolly saying something like this

"man ive only got 3k... but i wanna be a harley guy sooo bad, look a harley in pieces for only 3k.. im gonna go get it and put it back together so i can be a harley guy!"

"aww crap all i have is a screwdriver, a hammer, and kitchen utensils.."

bike sits for 8 years...

time to sell

At the Cycle World motorcycle show in NYC last winter there was a small "used for sale" area. There was a late 70's AMF made Sportster in the lineup. I considered the condition to be worse than average for a bike of it's age, but complete. Unknown miles since the speedometer broke...what a surprise. Was asking ONLY $5500 for it. Right next to it was a Concours for $5k in infinitely better condition, and an infinitely better bike, and at least 20 years newer. There were CROWDS around the old-ass sportster.

Latest posts

Back