What an extraordinary bike... !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricko101

Reaction score
I have to admit, when I traded in my GSXR 1000 this past week, I was worried that I would miss the fun on the canyons as I was having with the Gixxer.

I now have almost 500 miles on my new '11. I decided to go to Mt. Palomar today (for those in SoCal, you know what I mean..), and I found it nimble, fun, not heavy at all considering, and I could attack the turns aggressively. Not to mention that after 2 hours, my neck was not bothering me at all, and I could have gone all the way to Vegas being so comfortable.

Very impressive bike ! :clapping:

I have to admit, when I traded in my GSXR 1000 this past week, I was worried that I would miss the fun on the canyons as I was having with the Gixxer.

I now have almost 500 miles on my new '11. I decided to go to Mt. Palomar today (for those in SoCal, you know what I mean..), and I found it nimble, fun, not heavy at all considering, and I could attack the turns aggressively. Not to mention that after 2 hours, my neck was not bothering me at all, and I could have gone all the way to Vegas being so comfortable.

Very impressive bike ! :clapping:

Oh man I would love to ride my Gen II at Mt. Palomar. I used to live in So.Cal. and have riden that road many times. I now live in the PNW, and I got to say that I have more fun in the twisties with this bike than in the straights. Welcome to the club!

Back