What are these

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I've seen pictures of VMAX'S with a horn type thingy on the four carb covers. Does anyone know what they are called and do they serve any purpose other than cosmetic ?

If anyone has a link to where they can be bought which has info on them I would appreciate that link.

Thanks
Ron

I might buy some if I can find them in the US...... I refuse to pay a VAT tax until I have to by law.........lol

I might buy some if I can find them in the US...... I refuse to pay a VAT tax until I have to by law.........lol
Do we pay that? I just checked that site and my check-out total was only $137 to MI. (I didn't order them, I just price checked) Maybe I misread it?

Only members of the EU have to pay the VAT.

also try the user 'jedi' on the forum. he makes them from NZ

Attachments

• 2010-04-18 19.57.17.jpg
    2010-04-18 19.57.17.jpg
    64.7 KB
  • 2010-04-18 19.57.47.jpg
    2010-04-18 19.57.47.jpg
    69.9 KB
I didn't pay VAT when I ordered them from exactrep. I paid $120 or so dollars and had them in 4 days.

I just PM'd Jedi- and I want to see what he makes and how they look and price.. I like to buy from forum members when possible just like you did from me mr. pickles !! how is that Sasy working for you?

I just PM'd Jedi- and I want to see what he makes and how they look and price.. I like to buy from forum members when possible just like you did from me mr. pickles !! how is that Sasy working for you?

I got some of his work. I have to say, if it comes from his hands you are getting top notch machine work and at a VERY afforable price.

got some of his work. I have to say, if it comes from his hands you are getting top notch machine work and at a VERY afforable price.

+1
Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back