What are these?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
Does anybody know what these are?

I receive mail order on a regular basis from Ebay, Isuzu forums, and Archery forums. For my Vmax, Rodeo, and Archery hobby.

I received a package last week. I went through my Isuzu forum and nobody knows what it is.

We have been gettin' hammered with snow all winter. This package was laying on my porch and the front was all smeared n' shit from the wet carpet. I opened it and thought WTF?

So If you know what these are give a holla. I thought they were front grille guard adaptors. I think it said PA? on the return, hard to read.

Bye for know.

Attachments

• things.jpg
    things.jpg
    128.1 KB
I think you can probably check the archery off.
I've never seen anything like that for a bow.
Not even for bowfishing, and there are some weird contraptions for that.:ummm:

They're brake caliper adapters. If from PA probably from Kloker or Furbur.

Mark

I receive mail order on a regular basis from Ebay, Isuzu forums, and Archery forums. For my Vmax, Rodeo, and Archery hobby.

I received a package last week. I went through my Isuzu forum and nobody knows what it is.

We have been gettin' hammered with snow all winter. This package was laying on my porch and the front was all smeared n' shit from the wet carpet. I opened it and thought WTF?

So If you know what these are give a holla. I thought they were front grille guard adaptors. I think it said PA? on the return, hard to read.

Bye for know.

What archery forum are you in?

Do you think these were mis-shipped to me instead of you, via Kloker???

I have been thinking of selling them on Ebay.....but if you want first dibs I'm cool with that. :smileystooges:

I'm assuming that....Shawn would know.

Mark

Bye for know.

:smileystooges:

Musta been sleep typing again, I woke up and saw this posted.
It was exactly like the dream I had.:whistlin:

No hard feelings Mark............................:th_hit:

P.S. You Been Punked!!!

Bastard. lol

All this because of the Kloker Underwear comment.

Mark

Anybody feel like sending me parts, I'll pass on my addy to ya. :biglaugh:

Shit, I'll even take the whole bike !

In retun, I'll send ya a pair of my stained skiddies. :banana: don't worry if ya leave them on the front porch for a while, they'll be covered in shit anyways.

Damm, I never seem to get any freebies !

Back