What are your motorcycling goals for 2013?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Locations to go, people to meet, parts to install etc?

1 10.80's on the Vmax on the motor.

2 8.90's on the Busa and still have an everyday rider on the street.

3 Dyno the Max and the Busa. Hoping to see 250-275 hp at the wheel on the Busa. Hopefully more:biglaugh: But 250 would make me happy.

4 More rides! Going to get with Vmax Mike and see about a UP tour possibly. Make it a 2-3 day event maybe ?

5 Thunder in the Valley.

MY BIGGEST GOAL....

Get my wife on a bike! I had her on a small Pit Bike and it was painfull...... Since I have two Busa's I am thinking maybe I would put her on the 99 and she can give a big bike a whirl.

Now what do you guys have to say?

Todd

Mainly I want to ride more, wanna hook up with you and Mike sometime this summer, I'd also like to hit Thunder but that'll have to be work permitting... I'd like to get my bike into the 11.0's on engine but with my weight I just don't see me cracking the 10's on the motor. I do have a progressive controller for the nitrous now so I'll be able to come out of the box on it so I'm pretty confident that that should get me into the 9's on spray..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

:More time to race
:more time to ride
:get into the 10's
Passport or enhanced to go to Canada. I miss a lot of stuff because of this.
Enjoy my new style, mid cut muscle seat:punk:

Learn how to properly maintain my Vmax through the information I have been gathering from this site (its still new to me at this point and I have actually never even changed the oil in one of my bikes or even a car for that matter so this goal is quite the undertaking).

Ride enough to require new tires by the end of the year (burnout in place doesn't count).

Make the Vmax my own by starting to customize it to my liking.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

1st)I'd like to get into the 9.999's with my stock Gen II before i do any mods,2nd)I;d like to make it to "Thunder in the valley",3rd) I like to make 10-15 more Gen I guys more comfortable other then that its all about......................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKdVq_vNAAI

I never set deadlines for goals in order not to get disappointed. Have a bunch of parts coming in to keep me busy for the next 20 or 40 years!... I tend to try to do more than i really can...

Learn how to properly maintain my Vmax through the information I have been gathering from this site (its still new to me at this point and I have actually never even changed the oil in one of my bikes or even a car for that matter so this goal is quite the undertaking).

Ride enough to require new tires by the end of the year (burnout in place doesn't count).

Make the Vmax my own by starting to customize it to my liking.

You should get together w/'ninjaneer' if he's avail. as he is in your area I believe, and can help point you in the right direction. Also, the quickest way to knowlege is CaptainKyle's 'tech day' coming up soon in the Tampa area. Look for it in 'events' I think is the category.

You should get together w/'ninjaneer' if he's avail. as he is in your area I believe, and can help point you in the right direction. Also, the quickest way to knowlege is CaptainKyle's 'tech day' coming up soon in the Tampa area. Look for it in 'events' I think is the category.

I will be at the tech day, 2 weeks from today!

get my 89 hawk GT to be a reliable dialy runner.

1. Fix my 2nd gear

2. ride everywhere

3. get more bikes over from the US and sell them here

4. get more bikes to ride :clapping:

1. Ride every month of the year (only feb/mar are left as far as actual challenges to get me to August 2013)
2. Destination rides. Maybe to include a VMOA cameo but so far they're popping up in the middle of my other planned trips.
3. Don't let the mod monkey bankrupt me.

- Repaint the Z (spring project).

-Ride 10K miles this season

-Avoid the police

I'd love to do some overnight mini-tours on the bike, but can't find anyone to go with. Everyone I know either isn't interested, isn't allowed out of the wife's sight for more than an afternoon, or is too flaky and keeps cancelling at the last minute.

You need to spend a few days with us Mi Hooligans!........We'll put ya up and make sure you have a great time!!!

Back