What is this dohickey?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelerBike

Reaction score
Okay, I'm a new Max owner, i took off my seat to clean out the rubber fuel bibb and I noticed this thing. Where does it go? How does it attach???

Can i throw it away to shave weight????? :rofl_200:

VMAX002.jpg

VMAX001.jpg

Where you pulled it from is where it goes. It helps the rubber surrounding the fuel tank intlet keep its shape. It goes in front of the inlet and fits into the rubber and sit in there in a "V" shape. The two ends hook into the rubber.

I think it was just laying inside the rubber. I didn't remove it or anything, I just saw it laying in the boot--that's why I didn't know how to put it back in place. thank you!

uhhhhh....Yeah mine doesnt have that,guess its gone...
ANSWER: yes you can toss it to save weight...or at least that what Im tellin people because mine is gone...evidently. Never knew i was missing it.

uhhhhh....Yeah mine doesnt have that,guess its gone...
ANSWER: yes you can toss it to save weight...or at least that what Im tellin people because mine is gone...evidently. Never knew i was missing it.
That there front tire adds a lot of unnecessary weight too.... :rofl_200:
I'm just sayin..... :ummm:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! I filled my tires with HELIUM to counteract that!I replaced the forks with bendy straws and my exhaust with thin bamboo stalks! IM A WEIGHT REDUCING MANIAC! LMAO! OH...who am I kidding? Im 6'2 230lb...Im ganna need to switch to my all CORK frame to make any real difference,DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WINE CORKS IM GANNA NEED FOR THIS???:rofl_200:

That's where she left her IUD!!! Better be careful until you get it installed where it belongs!:rofl_200:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! I filled my tires with HELIUM to counteract that!I replaced the forks with bendy straws and my exhaust with thin bamboo stalks! IM A WEIGHT REDUCING MANIAC! LMAO! OH...who am I kidding? Im 6'2 230lb...Im ganna need to switch to my all CORK frame to make any real difference,DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WINE CORKS IM GANNA NEED FOR THIS???:rofl_200:
You best get drinkin'!:rofl_200:

glass frame...can you imagine the MARKET you could gain from that?! totally useless and WAY over priced!? We could sell millions to the customs industry!

Latest posts

Back