When is " brownie run 2010 " ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ya for sure that might work.
as for the work, that was for another day dan not during the party fest hahahaha.
And well finally got my first light taste at the steering wobble at 45. Sooo might have to pull that apart in early spring, thinking of checking the bearings and races in case i gotta chg them/grease them. what you think? or just tighten it up??? 24000 or so miles on V2.....

is this were the new carb chains come in handy??? i got the old style?

Is the center stand still on? I'd prop up the front and see how hard it bounces off the stops, it should hit without any, or very little bounce....if it bounces 2 or 3 times try snugging down on the bearings a little before going for replacement....you might pick up some extra time on them.

Oh...splitter operator is already filled, but chain saw operator is wide open!!!!

oh ya for sure that might work.
as for the work, that was for another day dan not during the party fest hahahaha.
And well finally got my first light taste at the steering wobble at 45. Sooo might have to pull that apart in early spring, thinking of checking the bearings and races in case i gotta chg them/grease them. what you think? or just tighten it up??? 24000 or so miles on V2.....

is this were the new carb chains come in handy??? i got the old style?
JUST BRING IT TO THE BROWNIE RUN , DANNY FIXES THEM IN 10 MINUTES WHILE YOU WAIT ! ... SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYE'S AT THE LAST BROWNIE RUN ! HE'S THE MAN ! ... :punk:

Is the center stand still on? I'd prop up the front and see how hard it bounces off the stops, it should hit without any, or very little bounce....if it bounces 2 or 3 times try snugging down on the bearings a little before going for replacement....you might pick up some extra time on them.

Oh...splitter operator is already filled, but chain saw operator is wide open!!!!

wicked i call the saw then.

ya i'll try tightening her up, last ride tomorrow then gotta tuck her away until browny run

JUST BRING IT TO THE BROWNIE RUN , DANNY FIXES THEM IN 10 MINUTES WHILE YOU WAIT ! ... SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYE'S AT THE LAST BROWNIE RUN ! HE'S THE MAN ! ... :punk:
wobble fix plus brownies........ now thats service :clapping: im in

Latest posts

Back