why are these different?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill is fine to deal with and never had an issue with him even though we are competitors on some stuff. I don't mind a challenge but not when you have to re-beat the dead horse every day. PLUS, I feel that if we had similar sized carb bodies I can out HP the fuel injection every day of the week.

We have actually chromed the OEM intakes but it's been some time since we did a set.

Sean

Bill is fine to deal with and never had an issue with him even though we are competitors on some stuff. I don't mind a challenge but not when you have to re-beat the dead horse every day. PLUS, I feel that if we had similar sized carb bodies I can out HP the fuel injection every day of the week.

We have actually chromed the OEM intakes but it's been some time since we did a set.

Sean

I wondered if that's what they were going to do, just didn't get to it. They would look pretty sharp chromed I would think! Do you have any pics of that set-up Sean?

Customer never did send me a pic when it was all done. We maybe have pics (can't find them at the moment) of some chromed flatslide intakes we did.

Sean

Bike for sale on ebay has a set on it. I have no clue how to post the link! Its item #280508191782

sorry guys. no no not dealing with Bill, just dialing in EFI itself being a challenge. Never dealt with him so I can't even say one way or another.

Latest posts

Back