Happy ThanksGiving!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big thank you and much appreciation for their sacrifices to our men and women serving our country in the military. I remember being on K.P. duty on Thanksgiving , 1968 , peeling potatoes. Some Major walked in on us for inspection and just said " as you were " when he entered the kitchen. Sat back down , feeling a little bit blue at my status in this man's army and the Major just said he appreciated us helping the cooks out on such a big holiday. He knew our plight and was very sympathetic. Just telling someone that they are appreciated , even for duty that was pretty low on the totum pole that needed to be done , went a long way on that holiday. Even though it's been over 45 years , I've never forgotten it.

Hoo rah . Keeping our country strong for over 200 years. Never leave anyone behind.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful I still have my Vmax and am able to ride it!

A very HAPPY HAPPY thanksgiving to all my v max brothers.Hope you all get big fat,Grunt moan and groan,And end it with a nap,Bless you all.Happy turkey day.

Happy Thanksgiving to All....remember some do not have it as good(bad) as we have it. Even at your lowest point in life there is someone out there at an even lower point in their life..

Happy Thanksgiving to all! My sister and I are spending Thanksgiving with our niece and family. My niece picked up 2 turkeys from a local farm that raises organic livestock that is going to feed 12-14 of us. I think she has us covered with a 33 and a 27 pound turkeys!! Actually she is just cooking the 33 lb'r as the 27 pound is destined for Sunday dinner for her husbands side of the family. I've never had seen a turkery bigger than 25 pounds so this thing is HUGE! I had to check and from what I found the largest turkey on record is 50.12 lbs! I don't know how they grow an organic turkey to 33 lbs let alone 50 lbs!
Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy ThanksGiving to all!!!

Attachments

• thanksgiving-2014-5710296937136128_4-hp.gif
    thanksgiving-2014-5710296937136128_4-hp.gif
    180.4 KB · Views: 8
Happy Thanksgiving, and I second what Rollie said....Thanks to all our military past and present!

Thanks to Tim and all the others who served in all branches of the military. Air force was my +1 choice back in the Vietnam days, I wanted to fly helicopters but was not accepted because of a bad curvature of the spine. After I was rejected I got my license to fly single wing aircraft and flew for 43 yrs. Enjoyed every minute of it..........Joe
+1
Proud to have served in the USAF.
Thankful for 83 degrees in Phoenix on Thanksgiving Day.

happy drunken me turkey day. yum yum

Back