Happy ThanksGiving!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving all! It's time for the best part of Thanksgiving, turkey sandwiches!

I never did get my turkey sandwiches yesterday, but I have a gallon ziplock of dark and white meat so I'll be munching on a sandwich or two during "The Game" aka Michigan vs. Ohio State. Go Blue!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. This forum and you guys are something I am thankful for. In the short time I have been a member I have received a lot of assistance and advice.
Thank you!

The sandwiches were good but I ran out of turkey and the Wolverines still had a half to play. If the turkey was any kind of luck I would have needed the 86 pounder to have any hope of actually winning. I hope some clear thinking has been going on in the upper echelons of the Michigan athletic department and we can bring in the caliber of coach that can bring Michigan football where it should be. Losing to OSU does not sit well with me at all.:damn angry:
Too bad about J.T. Barnett getting hurt though, is the big kid going to step up to pilot them to a win in the championship? I just flipped over to the USC game and it lifts my spirits to see the domers getting rolled!

Back