02 VMax w/ Kerker, K&N, & Stock Jets (I think?)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
I got this bike about a month ago with 10500 miles, everything appeared to be stock. I put Kerker header/pipe on it and threw on a K&N air filter then took it to a local bike rally and put it up on the dyno. I'm attaching my results. The bike runs great, but this is my first VMax, so I can't really compare it to much. The results shows that I am running very rich, but I thought I would have some idle or running problems if I am actually that rich. I have also posted this on the carb/tuning section as well, but thought I would put it hear as well.
Cheers,
Jeff
(SE Iowa)

Attachments

• 02Vmax_Dyno_090107.jpg
    02Vmax_Dyno_090107.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 242
I got this bike about a month ago with 10500 miles, everything appeared to be stock. I put Kerker header/pipe on it and threw on a K&N air filter then took it to a local bike rally and put it up on the dyno. I'm attaching my results. The bike runs great, but this is my first VMax, so I can't really compare it to much. The results shows that I am running very rich, but I thought I would have some idle or running problems if I am actually that rich. I have also posted this on the carb/tuning section as well, but thought I would put it hear as well.
Cheers,
Jeff
(SE Iowa)

Definately time for some smaller mains first.Might bring the other circuts in some.

Latest posts

Back