05 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke

Reaction score
i kinda introduced myself in a different post but i figured id do it here as well. after riding r6's for years i finally decided to wise up and get in the hunt for a vmax. power and much more comfortable for long trips. ( you ever take a 1200 mile trip on a sport bike? not fun lol) anyway i just picked up my new to me 05 vmax with 12000 miles on the clock a couple days ago and i cant believe i waited so long! this bike is just awsome. you all seem like a good group of people and cant wait to get to know you all better. if anyone is around the oklahoma city area let me know and well hit the highways/streets.

not sure what all has been done to the max other than it has highway pegs, and quadzillas

:welcome_sign:to the forum - there's a ton of info here about our beloved vmax - if you have questions - ask away.

Mike

Welcome Slowpoke. I switched to a Vmax ('05) from a cruiser. Interesting to hear positive feedback for the Max from an ex-sportbiker. Just put mine to bed and looking forward to a few winter mods. I put Supertrapp exhaust on a few months ago which I'm really happy with. Enjoy the new toy and the forum. Cheers, Rowdy...

I stepped up to my 'MAX from an '85 Shadow 700 so of COURSE I'm in heaven !!! Welcome aboard Bro...:eusa_dance:

Welcome fellow Vmax rider! There is a lot of info here to read ( and better reading than most books!), ask questions anytime, post your experiances/ tech insight, tell stories, post pictures of your ride, and most of all have fun!:punk:

Welcome aboard!! This forum is one finest resources you will ever find concerning the Max. Be aware, once the Mod Monkey bites, he is a vicous task master. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back