09 beast

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qfasttoo

Reaction score
Some of you know me here..Couldn't find my old login, so i'll just start AGAIN.. :bang head:

I'm ready to hit some twisties in Eureka Springs, come the 18th and 19th With u Gen 1 guys :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• trackday 2012.jpg
    trackday 2012.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 39
  • slider2.jpg
    slider2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 41
How do i make the pics bigger within the post and not an attached thumbnail?

You need to host the picture yourself and then just link to it. I use photobucket.com but there are a lot of other options. Just upload the picture there and then copy and paste the link into your post and it will pop up.

Ted, I think your reputation preceded you over here, and you got banned...hehehe.

When you put it that way: "u gen 1 guys", it almost sounds as if you're predjudiced or something.

eh.hem...be that as it may, .....I'm looking forward to seeing you again as well, and getting some quality AR & MO riding done with you.

Did you ever get a fair head count of the ones coming up from TX? Judging by the casual banter on Star, I'd say it's shaping up to be a really nice turn out this year. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate again.

ps - you can pass me & my gen1 if you want - I just ask that you stop ahead and wait up when you see the next stop sign like we always do.
Only 7 more working days remaining.

BAnned.!? Really? :ummm: What who me..What did i do.? :pullhair:

Jim, i'm lookin' forward to it too..I need sometime off work and hit some Looooong roads..You know i'll wait 4ya.. :rofl_200:

7 or 8 Gen 2's i do believe.. Should be a good turn out..

Is there already a thread on Eureka springs :ummm:

lets see if the pic thang works.. nope..I'll try again later

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back