1st Gen V-Max 1985 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzbk2l

Reaction score
VMax Year
Old beat up daily driver, looks rough but still the most fun of any of my bikes. It gets taken out more than the Hayabusa or the Valkyrie.

Kosman rear wheel, radial tires, progressive front springs.

Upgraded shift sector and rectifier.

Kerker 4-2 exhaust and stage 7 carbs.

Attachments

• IMAG0589.jpg
    IMAG0589.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 34
Thats not beat up but I imagine the Bird in background is.
The chrome on the canister is coming-off, but if you took it to a chrome shop, they could remove it completely for you. Places around here get a lot of $ for chroming, Sean Morley has good prices for it.

The Trans Am looks like a '80 Turbo, I'm thinking. I had a '77 T-A SE WS-6 Pontiac 400, not the Olds 403, and with the Hurst Hatches. That car got a lot of attention. I bought it from the original owner.

The chrome on the canister is coming-off, but if you took it to a chrome shop, they could remove it completely for you. Places around here get a lot of $ for chroming, Sean Morley has good prices for it.

The Trans Am looks like a '80 Turbo, I'm thinking. I had a '77 T-A SE WS-6 Pontiac 400, not the Olds 403, and with the Hurst Hatches. That car got a lot of attention. I bought it from the original owner.
I took a '79 Aniv the wrong way years ago. I realized this after driving 8 years for a Race Fuel Sales outfit that had me with Keys or Combos to 5 tracks in Texas. And stops at every Rich man's car collection near Dallas. The half ton Titan will carry 2900 lbs of Race fuel month after month, year after year.

Last edited:
Back