1989 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMax-89

Reaction score
Hello fellow Vmax owners. I've owned my 89 Max for about 15 years now. Absolutely love this motorcycle it's a talking piece every time I take it out on the road. Live in Buffalo NY do ride time isn't very long so try and get bike out as much as possible these days. Looking forward to talking to other Vmax owners.

Hello fellow Vmax owners. I've owned my 89 Max for about 15 years now. Absolutely love this motorcycle it's a talking piece every time I take it out on the road. Live in Buffalo NY do ride time isn't very long so try and get bike out as much as possible these days. Looking forward to talking to other Vmax owners.
20220423_185201.jpg

Welcome, that is a pretty bike, and looks well-maintained. The chromed scoops look good.

Are those Cobra slip-on exhausts? The 4/4's look pretty, but cost you about 10% or more in RWHP. Cobra 4/4 slip-ons seem to hover around 95 HP and a standard OEM exhaust should be producing around 110 RWHP. The way the bike reacts when it hits VBoost is much more impressive with the OEM megaphones.

Welcome, great looking bike for as old as it is -you should be very proud of it----Another member from that area and huge asset to this site is Bill Seward-he has a 1985 with tons of mileage on it.

Welcome, great looking bike for as old as it is -you should be very proud of it----Another member from that area and huge asset to this site is Bill Seward-he has a 1985 with tons of mileage on it.
Yeah love that bike only has 27k on it. But definitely a fun bike to ride. Nice meeting you.

That’s a beautiful bike and in great shape, I live near buffalo as well and yes, riding time here is a short season. Always fun to ride with a fellow maxer, let me know if you want to ride before the weather

Back