1993 vmax value

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ark vmax

Reaction score
I hope this is the place to ask the question. What value is a 1993 vmax worth with 40000 miles on it. He says it has a oil pan gasket leak. Thanks in advance. Is there anything I should be looking for?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 30
Do a search, look in the stickies for the subject, issues w/2nd gear is probably the biggie, jumping out of gear on hard acceleration.

Value depends on any accessories, cosmetics, mechanical issues, maintenance. It could require more than it's worth if it has a bad 2nd gear, and is shot cosmetically, and needs tires, brakes, downtubes and seals, rear shocks, a battery, the carbs rebuilt, normal things to find if someone rode it hard and didn't maintain it. A bike like that would be a $1000 bike if it ran, and less if it didn't.

A decent looking bike in running condition, no 2nd gear issue, maybe $1750-2750 if it needs tires, say. Yours has the oil leak. What else? Read the stickies on buying a used bike.

Here's a start: http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=32235&highlight=buying+bike

I had multiple offers on my 90 for $1500 when I thought it had starter issues. My bike is rock solid mechanical wise but cosmetically challenged as it was used daily despite the weather situation. Now with it running I could get $2K pretty easily but I do have a few performance mods and new tires. Im not selling it though as what would $2K buy me? Nothing that would compare to my max!

I had multiple offers on my 90 for $1500 when I thought it had starter issues. My bike is rock solid mechanical wise but cosmetically challenged as it was used daily despite the weather situation. Now with it running I could get $2K pretty easily but I do have a few performance mods and new tires. Im not selling it though as what would $2K buy me? Nothing that would compare to my max!

Very nice

Latest posts

Back