• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2003 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is interesting. Where does on obtain a switch plate like this?
3839_31_3.JPG

This is interesting. Where does on obtain a switch plate like this?
3839_31_3.JPG

Looks like a custom job. Probably thin aluminum plate, being held in place by the two lower handlebar clamp bolts, which probably pass thru drilled holes in the plate. The two halves of the clamp don't touch when tightened around the bar, allowing thin material to be placed between.
Cheers, Nubi!

I just noticed the site lists the mileage for the bike as 46,726 when it is really only 4,672.6

That thing isn't even broken in yet

I had a feiend who lives in texas check it out, he says its clean, starts up sounds good, and no 2nd gear issues...paid a little more.than I wanted to 3100, but oh well

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I had a feiend who lives in texas check it out, he says its clean, starts up sounds good, and no 2nd gear issues...paid a little more.than I wanted to 3100, but oh well

Congrats on your new ride!

Im pretty pumped, I just started a frame off restoration of a v65 magna and I needed something to ride. So now i'll have 2 of the 3 v4 power cruisers.

Back