• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 VMax Anniversary edition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinxx

Reaction score
2005 Anniversary edition mint shape 2600 miles. All stock except previous owner drilled the stock exhaust. Bike also has OEM Yamaha backrest and 6 pack rack, Clean title in hand. Nice bike, but I have decided to go in another direction. Bike is located in Ma $6000. [email protected]

Attachments

• mmmm.jpg
    mmmm.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 285
  • mmm.jpg
    mmm.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 244
  • mmmmm.jpg
    mmmmm.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 229
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Man, I'd love to add an Anniversary model to the stable, especially a low mileage version.
I'll be jealous to whomever gets this.

This bike is about 20 minutes from me and I have resisted the urge to look at it. Now that's discipline!!!!!!!!!

How long do think that will last :ummm:

I won't go! I have a mint 02 now and have no need for another VMAX right now! Also, I wouldn't want to bother the seller to just look at his bike. Tempting though!!!:bang head:

You know what? You only live once... If money is not an issue for you let it buy you some more happiness... I have 2 and working on a third... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back