2800cc 7 cylinders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, cool! I've seen that bike before...it was on one of the chopper shows that used to be on Discovery.

Yeah, cool! I've seen that bike before...it was on one of the chopper shows that used to be on Discovery.

+1

I believe it was on one of them biker build off shows.

They say this wasn't a full throttle pass, but I don't think the thing is that much quicker. 150hp, it would be interesting to see the specs on the engine as far as tq and redline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXRic0X8aA0&NR=1

Hmmm.... No heat shields on those seven stacked pipes. So you know a source for asbestos chaps?

Cool? Definitely. Practical? Not a chance.....Kind of like the Suzuki Wankel bike they made for a year or two...seemed like a neat, new idea, but in practice it just had too many problems and not enough advantages.

Ollie emailed me back regarding this bike. He says the co. will build one custom for you @ $120-140K!!!! That's with the 7 cyl, 2800cc shown. He said the co. is currently building both a 7 cyl AND a TWIN 9 cyl version for a customer. Holy cow, that's an 18 cyl bike in the making. They are going to build a second twin 9 cyl and run it through the Barret Auction at some point in the future. He says it is expected to bring around $850K!!!

Last edited:
It's really neat for sure. Not my cup of tea, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I wouldn't try it out.

Back