2nd Gen. Vmax sighting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marauder03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was riding the other day on state road in Ohio and saw a motorcycle approaching so of course I was going to wave and as I waved and he waved going by each other there it was! The beast in the wild you never see in this area, a Gen. 2 Vmax. As we went by each other I noticed the scoops which were black, we both did a double take and I’m sure he was just as surprised to see another Vmax as I was. I thought I had the only one in this area, lol. I almost turned around but the Guy may have thought I was a nut. So they do exist, it was nice to see another one. How often do you see another vmax?

I know a guy in my city that has a Gen2, I saw it after I bought mine and we were immediately friends. I know 2 guys that I ride with with Gen1s, saw people checking it out the day after I got my Gen2, and still see them weekely. I saw a Gen1 at bike night, talked to him for a minute and never saw him again, but I've never seen one in the wild.

Attachments

• IMG_3811.JPG
    IMG_3811.JPG
    325.4 KB · Views: 0
I live in a small country town, around 22k in a rather large county, Anyways, come to find out one of my daughters friends has a gen1.

I can probably trace it to Kevin Bacon

A friend of mine has I believe 4 Gen 2... and few Gen 1 and I saw also VMax in the wild here in Phx

Here in Colorado I see them few times a year, whether it is a gen1 or gen2 they are here and there around here.

No 1's or 2's yet but my radar is out there. Saw a gen 2 at the bike shop when I was getting parts so they do exist locally. Kind of in the same category as a Rolex watch with wheels so I kicked the tire as I went back to the parts counter in the walk of shame. lol I saw a gen 1 on Craigslist and I now own it.

Back