30th Anniversary Keychains and Thunder 2015 Keychains

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd i will take one of the thunder key chain's in black and when you get time it would be cool to have a b-king key chain. I liked the last b king gift alot so i trust your taste. Don't mail it i will come see you on a monday or saturday sunday at your shop when it warms up. Your boss is a dick head and he don't heat the shop good enough to visit right know. LOL.

Email sent Todd. Just let me know where to send paypal and i'll include my address. These are awesome....good work

I have one keychain I know for sure I have to send out. But a few more people have asked about doing them, so I am just bumping the post up.

Please email me

[email protected]

and fill out an order form off my website so the office knows how to process your order.

Thanks
Todd

A couple questions:
1. Do you ship to an APO (APO AE)?
2. Do you have the rubber borders available?

Lotsokids I can ship to APO AE, just at actual cost.

And yes I have the rubbers!

Very cool. I am very interested - I'll follow your previous instructions to order.

Do you have a total cost for me including the rubbers? The APO shipping should be the same cost as shipping to NYC. Zip code is 09745

Latest posts

Back