86-year-old veteran sniper still has perfect aim

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great story. Great man. Cool of them to give the man a rep rifle. You could tell he was touched.

Go Ted, A Great American Hero.......God Bless Him....Too bad we wait 66 years to honor people like Ted... BTW, I'd be pressed to outshoot him, especially with the new rifle that he's shooting at 300 yards and an unknown to him rifle at 1,000 yards.... Ted....:You_Rock:

I agree, Ted is a bad MoFo shooting like that with guns he has never held before. I like the fact he was taking head shots while the "marksman" took bodyshots. LOL

5 inch pattern at 1000 yards with a gun he had never seen before.:confused2::punk:

Kinda makes the sniper team look bad...:biglaugh:

Ted still has his skills intact! He was very appreciative of the gestures and gift. The two Army Sargent's and Navy Arms rep were very much in awe of this great man.
I am in awe too, and also to all that have served and serving! Thank you Ted Gundy and all that have served!:worthy:

Having shot 1,000yd competition what Ted did was more than impressive. I custom built my own rifle fit for me alone and still was only able to put together consistant 6"-7" 3 shot groups, my 5 shot groups were very slightly larger as it never failed that I had one "flyer" so to speak. I cannot imagine picking up a strange rifle, putting it to my shoulder, and making those shots without some time practicing and adjusting the rifle to my shooting style.:worthy::worthy:

Tells us that them old guys know/knew their shit!!!!!:punk:

Respect. Great respect. Good to see deserving people honored for preserving and protecting what the vast majority take for granted.

OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE...they just keep marching on!!!!!

well done ted well done indeed

Back