89 Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I picked u this ratty looking thing Thursday evening. It had a broke shift segment. I put one in this morning & it runs & shifts perfect but has a bad rattle in 2nd gear only no slipping out of gear or any thing just the rattle . It has brand new front & rear rotors & brake pads, new fork seals, new front tire & rides great. I think I am just gonna pull the supertrapps & engine gaurds off & stick a stock exhaust on & see if the salvage company that bought Jims 94 Max from me wants this one.

Attachments

• 20140628_100930.jpg
    20140628_100930.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20140628_075546.jpg
    20140628_075546.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 49
Description has my mental powers taxed trying to to explain the rattle in there. I bet you were happy to see the shift segment fixed the shifting! Maybe the noise will end up being an easy fix! Hate to see it go to Suncoast.

Description has my mental powers taxed trying to to explain the rattle in there. I bet you were happy to see the shift segment fixed the shifting! Maybe the noise will end up being an easy fix! Hate to see it go to Suncoast.
I was happy to see the segment I figured that is what it was. I have never heard one rattle like this & its only in 2nd im not sure what it is. If it was popping out of gear or something it would be different. I really just want a quick flip I don't care where it goes. Suncoast told me to call if I found more so they will be getting a call MOnday Morning unless some one buys it before then. I have it on CL for 1500 Firm

Latest posts

Back