9 years of love and marriage today...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
Me and the ball and chain are celebrating 9 years of marriage today. She ran away from home when she was 18 to come and marry me while I was stationed in NC ( I was in the Marines).

Her dad was odviously not happy about this and was even more unhappy when 1 month later we called to inform everyone she was pregnant! But with time he saw how well I treated her and now seems to like me even more than his own kids now!

We have 3 kids now and are doing very well. Off to spend some money...:eusa_dance:

Me and the ball and chain are celebrating 9 years of marriage today. She ran away from home when she was 18 to come and marry me while I was stationed in NC ( I was in the Marines).

Her dad was odviously not happy about this and was even more unhappy when 1 month later we called to inform everyone she was pregnant! But with time he saw how well I treated her and now seems to like me even more than his own kids now!

We have 3 kids now and are doing very well. Off to spend some money...:eusa_dance:

congrads buddy.. whats the plan for the evening?

Congratulations bro,:eusa_dance:
I hope that you have many more(happy years together)
You must be doin` something right, I`m going on three years.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Congratulations again.

Sounds like you're a very lucky man indeed.

My wife and I celebrated our 14th back on the 4th of July. We met on the 4th of July and then later got married on the 4th.

Plus 1.

Just celebrated our 20th. Damn I'm starting to feel old.

yep just hit the 20th this year myself. I do not feel old until I get out of bed or out of a chair lol.(or try to get off my bike after a 200 mile day)

Congrats on the 9 years. Keep up the good work your kids deserve it.

Back