911 vmax race I mean ride (9-11-2011

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we will have alot of bikes. I just want to tell everone that I will hit it from time to time but I wont run of and leave any one
If I make a turn we all make the turn. So give your self lots of room to get in and out of vboost mode safely. Don't tailgate leave lots of room if you aregoing to use vboost toms. You never know what could happen in front of the guy in front of you. Sorry but I had to say this. I know all are safe riders. I can't wait.

Don't give me that crap sal98 I drive truck and only get 40hrs sleep a week. Pm me and I will give you the route and you can catch up. Mike.

Heeey, cut me some slack... I need my beauty sleep. Without it I frighten small children, puppies, kittens and the general public. :barf:

You wouldn't want THAT on your conscience, would you? :biglaugh:

As long as I can get a few hours of sleep before the 7:30a flag drop, I will be there. :punk:

Scott

Ok. Or if need be u can meet us at the wells at noon.

You're worried about us keeping up?................You've been riding with the v-twins too long................................:biglaugh:................................Tom.

No not at all. I know you can keep up. I just want to stay safe. Tom you dident get mu point at all.

Sorry about spelling. Kinda watching other things. Like cops and 4 wheelers.

I got your point Mike...............I just like busting your balls...........Riding safe is paramount!..............BTW........Are you posting while driving?................

Posting while driving not me
I know all you guys will hot rod in a safe way.I just had to say something to make myself feel better. As for my balls I got out of bed at 8am tue. My balls are broke
Can't wait to get to bed at 11am wed.

Who is Slobman? where in Lansing is he? Perhaps we can ride together to B/C. Please PM me with his contact info.
Thanks

+1 Tom.......he is too funny! lol:rofl_200:

The funny thing is, Tom is the slower rider of our group. Don't get me wrong, our boy Tom rides, he has no problem hitting triple digits and keeping up, he is just the less aggressive one :biglaugh: Just don't slow me down in the corners and I won't ride your rear fender, and we all enjoy talking schitttt and busting balls, so be prepared:punk: Sounds like a great time.... 2FEAR!

Last edited:
My post r for safty at high speeds. Not about your ability to keep up. As for my skills I will let sundays ride do the talking.

Last edited:
I'm really looking foreward to this ride!..........Meeting some new folks and having a good time................Hey Steve, it looks like Rob "slobman" and I will be meeting up at the Charlotte exit on I69 south at the Speedway gas station Sunday morning, not sure of the time yet, I got home late tonight and will call him tomorrow and set it up, I will post it up and send you a PM to let you know, If this won't work for you let me know................Tom.

Hey Tom, I just sent you a pm. I will post it here also. I will be at the speedway in charlotte at 6:45 or earlier.If anyone else in Lansing wants to ride down together,Be there! Should leave there by 7:00 im thinkin. Rob.

The time should not be a problem, I just can't picture in my brain where there is a speedway off the highway???? maybe google earth will jog my memory, but it looks like it is a go for me

Hey Tom,just talked with Steve.Were thinking the gas station is a quality dairy.Not a speedway. We will be at the QD. Rob

I should have read this before I sent you guys the PM...............:biglaugh:................Sounds good to me!................I still expect to have my buddy with me from GR....................Looking foreward to a great time!........................Tom.

Tom do you want to ride out of charlotte.

We can take 78 to 66. That way we can all meet at 7:30 am. Unless you have other riders that are going to battle creek. If thats the case i can meet with them. let me know.

We can take 78 to 66. That way we can all meet at 7:30 am. Unless you have other riders that are going to battle creek. If thats the case i can meet with them. let me know.

I just did some Map questing, Charlotte is closer to me, it's 100 miles for me, about 1 hour 45 mins. Battle creek is 120 miles, about 2 hours. I will have a day of riding just getting there and coming home. I will have to take off at 0530 to get there at 0730.:hmmm:

Back