• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

93 vmax 3000 original miles!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
The Yamaha dealer just got a 93 vmax with 3000 original miles. Its a deep purple I like it.. all original. Has case protectors and sissy bar. Never saw a drop of rain!!! Ask 5500. Its in alexander NY Sunnyside cycles.. inbetween buffalo and Rochester ny. I will get pictures if anyone is interested!!!! Its GORGEOUS!

Great year and color...one of my favorites. It is a bit steep and I'd be leary with so few miles. I'd offer 4K. :)

I wonder if the fuel system has been gone through?.............That's a lot of sitting!..........................Tom.

The dealer said it did. I Donno was just picking up filters for mine.. its way cool but at the same time scary

I'd be a little suspicious of the miles. Any way they can verify the mileage? Easy to swap speedos any time. Should have original tires so check date on tires to see. Can tell by wear on tires if original.

Price is an little high for an 93 IMO. I would rather get a bike 10 years newer with a few more miles on it for that price....

Latest posts

Back