• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'96 Vmax for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlyman

Reaction score
Sold. Selling my 96 Vmax. 6,700 miles, clean and tight. New tires, Jardean exhaust, and updated turn signals. Comes with new brake pads, Yamaha Lub, oil filter, direct bolt on six piston front calipers with new pads. Also have a CBR LED tail light. $3,400 obo. Located in Asheville, NC

Attachments

• IMG_3403.jpg
    IMG_3403.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3402.jpg
    IMG_3402.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3404.jpg
    IMG_3404.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Some desirable accessories, low miles, a newer model, a decent price. Come spring, I don't think you will have issues selling it. The bike looks to be in good shape. The Moto Morini 500 behind it is an interesting bike, is that yours? A guy that worked where I did, same city, had its little-brother, and one of my biking friends bought it from him. They have an unusual (for a motorcycle) cyl head design, but one that is common in aviation, Heron cyl heads/pistons, where the piston has the space for the combustion chamber, instead of the cyl. head. The Jaguar XJ-S V-12 cyl used the same design, as did many WW II piston engines in aviation.

Some desirable accessories, low miles, a newer model, a decent price. Come spring, I don't think you will have issues selling it. The bike looks to be in good shape. The Moto Morini 500 behind it is an interesting bike, is that yours? A guy that worked where I did, same city, had its little-brother, and one of my biking friends bought it from him. They have an unusual (for a motorcycle) cyl head design, but one that is common in aviation, Heron cyl heads/pistons, where the piston has the space for the combustion chamber, instead of the cyl. head. The Jaguar XJ-S V-12 cyl used the same design, as did many WW II piston engines in aviation.

Thanks, yes it is a nice low mileage bike. I really want to keep it but I had a motorcycle accident last September and I am no longer able to ride. The MM is a friends I am storing.

Latest posts

Back