Absolutely sick wheels!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Long

Reaction score
Try, if you will, imagining this machine rolling into a soda shop, circa 1957.
The Bobbysocked chicks would be all over it!

Attachments

• wild wheels.jpg
    wild wheels.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 121
That's sweet Miles! Although I can see a V4 in place of that well pumper and 250 tire lurking under the rear body work!
KJ, unlock that door to that other dimension, a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, you've just crossed over to KJ's VMAX ZONE!

That is a work of art. I don't think it is something I would ever want to ride but definitely what I like to see when I go to bike week in Daytona and other motorcycle gatherings.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've seen the trike version where the complete back end of the 57 Chevy including trunk was grafted on to a Boss Hoss bike. 350 V8 and all. Wild bike. Would be great cruising fun...

Yes, just pony up. That's an Arlen Ness bike.

Some info on my encounter (a positive one) w/Arlen Ness. I've met some of the great ones at one time or another-Dave Perewicz, Arlen, Ron Finch, they all were willing to talk about their work, and bikes in-general. Creative and original in execution, they choose their own ways and others follow.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=30182&highlight=arlen+ness

Latest posts

Back