add new pic in album

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
I will add more but the first is my 1967 chevy malibu has 502 hp at rear tire out of a small block 327. I stated before muscle cars have been my thing as far as building goes. I always liked the vmax so I bought one I think there is a lot of HP to be had without big changes I just need to think 4 cylinder not eight. Hope this is in the right section for my small rant.

Welcome to the club! I don't do too much with the small blocks though I have a few too. Mostly big block stuff and then other GM brands. Almost too many to list! I am going to be selling off my Tubbed/back halved 68 SS Chevelle though. I want to buy the new z28 coming out next year.

Sean

Yea,
I know all about the muscle car big block thing. I don't have it anymore, but I had a lot of good times with it.

cruise074.jpg

Yeah, I miss my 69 cutlass. It was almost ready to get put back together. Time and money are two things we just never have enough of. I used the money from the car and parts to fund the vmax and a weekend getaway and some other stuff too so, all is well.

Heres a pic of how sad it looked just before it went away. It was sitting in my basement like this for about 7 years, tucked away in a corner

Attachments

• DSC00626.JPG
    DSC00626.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00608.JPG
    DSC00608.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00610.JPG
    DSC00610.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back