After Crash - Where can I get best deal on parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mundi78

Reaction score
Looking for a best place to order parts to fix my bike.
Handle bars / Clutch Hand Control Assembly / Clutch Hose w/banjo bolt / Mirrors / Hand grips / Turn signal F&R on left side / Exhaust - left side / Scoop - left / Gear Control and Foot Peg - left / Engine Cover - left / Left Fork Lower tube / Front Axle and locking bolt and some other minor parts.
I know I want to exchange to aftermarket part on some - exhaust, handle bars maybe mirrors, grips and turn but where do I get other parts at. Please advice.:ummm:
O yeah, I'm in way better shape then bike.

Well if your looking for stock parts....and used is ok...you could just post in the want to buy section.

Some people might have some aftermarket stuff that they want to get rid of.

Bro, right here on this forum is your source! Both stock and aftermarket parts. Just post up what you want.

I'm there right now - LOOKING

Not sure yet if they just don't total loss it.
Then I will have lots of spare parts.

I have the stock signals and some cobra cans that have a tiny bit of rash on them, I'd have to go adventuring through my stuff in the garage but if you pay the shipping you can have it all for cheap.

Thanks guys for good info. I will have to sit down and list all I will need to restore it. Got a good estimate so I should be fine. Will keep in touch with some of you for parts.

Back