all cleaned up...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
Took a few new pics after todays detailing...

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 62
Damn! Look at those chicken strips!
:biglaugh:

Looks great man, wish my baby would clean up like that!

you need to mow and kill weeds................:th_peace:

nice bike and the color is propper!

wow i bet that took FOREVER! looks amazing man! How did you do the motor? Thats my least favorite part, i usually take mine to the car wash and spray it off because its such a pain. Oh and is that a lowrider bicycle in the background? I wanna see a pic of u riding it :cheers:

Looks fantastic.

Honda polish is what I use on my gloss black motor (actually the whole bike) , does an excellent job..

Later,

Rusty

Looks nice mate.

Interesting place to mount your horn. Looks like a stebel nautalis.

I have a that Stebel on my SV hidden under the fairing... WOW!!!:surprise: It is LOUD as hell...:thumbs up:

Bike looks good M8!

Looks perfect! :thumbs up:

Hey the chrome scoops.... were they stock during any particular years or are you guys either re-finishing them or buying replacements?

Wow, very nice indeed & I like the look of the polished wheels. I've been holding off doing that to my red 1995 because I didn't know how it would look, but after seeing how good they look on yours, I think I'll do it. :)

Good job!

Hmmmmm........... I wonder if I can get my powder coat vendor to hook me up this winter. Can you chrome dip AL?

Just make sure it's a good chromer and they now how to prep it all...

I had a guy tell me not to chrome aluminum wheels as the chrome will come off in the winter when the wheel gets cold and shrinks...:rofl_200:

I said "wow" you might want to tell GM and Ford this as they do it on their stock car wheels...

Back