Am I being paranoid?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you being paranoid if they really are trying to get you? I'm sure we've heard that quote in some form or another. I wouldn't put anything past this criminal enterprise that calls itself our government. There are too many instances of these criminals selling us out on, well you name it, I can't list them all here. There's not a dimes worth of difference in republicans or democrats, just follow the money. All these people care about is their $15,000 a month paycheck and their free benefits while we pay and pay and pay. The Brady Bill was pushed through with help from Bob Dole, John Kasich, and the NRA after the bill appeared to be dead. I would take this article from the GOA very seriously as they are really the only voice out there at this time. Sure there are a hand full of decent republicans out there and hope they can make a difference, however slight. Lock and load, gentlemen.

Its hard to take a lot of things seriously.

The hole in the ozone layer, the end of the world...

Yes I am worried, what I don't want to see is a revolt. We riot for a racist murder. What will happen if lower factions decide that this is enough and will militia the governments ass?

What will you do? Stand and take a fight against something you might not 100% believe in? Or will you lay down and allow the government to stomp out the militia's and then have the full support of anti gun and young uninformed voters?

WE MUST STOP LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS FROM OWNING GUNS!!!

Yeah that worked great for lots of other countries....

nazi_rally_buckeberg.jpg

It might have us end up looking like this....

the-ruins-of-detroit-5.jpg

303894e7232e4a507156c56cc063945f.jpg

Oh wait... we already do look like that.... that is Detroit.

Obviously you can understand the stance I hold with my business.

"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world"

I have a question.....why do you think that they are after you? I believe whole heartedly that nameless faceless people who live thousands of miles away, and who vote themselves raises, and benefits for life, after serving 1 term, have MY BEST interest at heart.

I have a question.....why do you think that they are after you? I believe whole heartedly that nameless faceless people who live thousands of miles away, and who vote themselves raises, and benefits for life, after serving 1 term, have MY BEST interest at heart.

Indeed my point. I am the kind of person that takes everything with a grain of salt but I am also watching everything unfold in ways that are extremely uncomfortable. Im no conspiracy theorist I am a realist and I see that the direction this country has taken over the last 20 years is not for the betterment of "We The People" by any stretch of the imagination...

Its hard to take a lot of things seriously.

The hole in the ozone layer, the end of the world...

Yes I am worried, what I don't want to see is a revolt. We riot for a racist murder. What will happen if lower factions decide that this is enough and will militia the governments ass?

What will you do? Stand and take a fight against something you might not 100% believe in? Or will you lay down and allow the government to stomp out the militia's and then have the full support of anti gun and young uninformed voters?

WE MUST STOP LEGAL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS FROM OWNING GUNS!!!

Yeah that worked great for lots of other countries....

nazi_rally_buckeberg.jpg

It might have us end up looking like this....

the-ruins-of-detroit-5.jpg

303894e7232e4a507156c56cc063945f.jpg

Oh wait... we already do look like that.... that is Detroit.

Obviously you can understand the stance I hold with my business.

"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world"

I see your point...

The concept of we the people died in our government a long time ago. What was left was the illusion of we the people.
Slowly that veil has been pulled back revealing the statist, government control fanatics that have "supposedly" been serving the people for years.

When those who govern abide by a different set of rules than the masses, you have begun down the road to tyrany.

On the trade agreement, I don't trust anything this administration says or does. I trust a fart when I have the flu more than I trust o.gov. With the majority in congress lost, zero knows there is nothing in his agenda that will ever make it though normal legislative process, so he is resorting to every sidestep he can. He was dangerous to the republic before, he is exceptionally dangerous now that he has nothing to loose.

The concept of we the people died in our government a long time ago. What was left was the illusion of we the people.
Slowly that veil has been pulled back revealing the statist, government control fanatics that have "supposedly" been serving the people for years.

When those who govern abide by a different set of rules than the masses, you have begun down the road to tyrany.

On the trade agreement, I don't trust anything this administration says or does. I trust a fart when I have the flu more than I trust o.gov. With the majority in congress lost, zero knows there is nothing in his agenda that will ever make it though normal legislative process, so he is resorting to every sidestep he can. He was dangerous to the republic before, he is exceptionally dangerous now that he has nothing to loose.

The guy who sit-eth at the right hand of the esteemed governor of NYS Herr Blomo hissself, Majority leader Sheldon Silver, was arrested a couple months ago for all sorts of financial 'evil-doing'....now, just a few days ago the dude sit-ething at Blomo's left hand, Minority leader Dean Skelos, was arrested for his own brand of financial evil-doing!

So obviously the #2 & #3 guys in NYS gummint felt they were clearly above the law and Blomo is clearly a tyrant and a bully so there you have it!

Latest posts

Back