America's got talent

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yea dude, I watch that show - I'M PULLIN' FOR YA !!! Remember that guy "Woodbelly" last year - he should have won - he got robbed. You remind me of him - GOOD LUCK

MAN , THAT SONG BRINGS BACK A LOT OF FOND MEMORIES OF A GIRL THAT I DATED FOR 5 YEARS , BACK WHEN THAT SONG CAME OUT . SHE STOLE A BIG PIECE OF MY HEART !!!!! " GOOD LUCK " YOU SOUND GREAT ! I WISH I COULD DO ALL OF THAT !...:punk:

Yep...Good luck!

I was waiting for the sound of a Vmax go screaming off in the distance... someone needs to put that into an ending of one of their songs.

Yep...Good luck!

I was waiting for the sound of a Vmax go screaming off in the distance... someone needs to put that into an ending of one of their songs.

Like the one that was done to the Beach boys 409 song...

"My big V4" I think is how it went...

+1 hope you do well.

Ya know your going to have to work in Vmax into your introduction :biglaugh:

Thats cool. I saw him racing an old Panhead on Youtube on his Max. We all know who won that one...:rofl_200:Cool singing too Paul. Very nice.

Not bad, dude! Thanks for sharing. So are you committed with a certain band or do you jump to where the $ is?

Well I have a favorite bass player, drummer, and guitarist. I've never met the guitarist (he is the guy in the "nothing but wrong" video above) None of the guys have played together but they are all top notch. I also played all of the instruments live in the "wicked game" vid I posted first in this thread so I really like doing the one man band gig. I'd like to play shows where I do a set of looping, and then a set of full band.

My wife and I watch that show, so we'll be looking for you.

Good Luck!

Awesome Paul!!

I've been 'foolin' folks', being a wannabe musician for a few decades now, and have had the honor of knowing and playing with some real ones....and Bud, you are fersure in the 'real ones' category!

I still have a meager but much loved collection of 4 axes, and one fender P-bass, (also a black n' white one, from the early 70's) and three amps...two for guitars and one for the bass...

I have wanted for a long time now, to have a setup similar to yours... I very much miss playing with others, and would love to be able to do what you do with the one-man band setup...just lack the knowledge to know what/how to get the right equipment together, and how to operate it if I had it...

Me n' Aunt Phloozie will sure be pulling for you...

The attached pic is two things I very much enjoy! Me n' Son's Yamaha (true to the breed!) clone of a Martin, early 60's model... The glass on the bar is Southern Comfort on the rocks.

Much good luck!..

Uncle Philthy

Attachments

• Bluesman.JPG
    Bluesman.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 19
I say we get a VMax band put together.... I've got a few guitars myself, but the cowbell is what I am the best at.... the triangle is a close second. Again Paul, thanks for letting us know and kick some ass out there!
Jeff

Back