An introduction....... of sorts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mod Monkey

Reaction score
All,

As pretty much every sap, I mean guy, on here knows I have been lurking here pretty much since day 1. While it has been my distinct pleasure getting you guys to spend your money on mods I feel that maybe my kind have been much abused here. We really aren't that bad:rofl_200: OK maybe we are, but who is to blame, us for telling you what to buy, or you for doing it??:confused2:

From now on I am here to comment on your efforts to satisfy my Monkey bretheren and will let you know if your Monkey is happy or not. Failure to appease the Monkey will not be tolerated:damn angry:

Remember it is useless to resist us, open your wallet, and buy those parts.:clapping:

Mod Monkey
Est. 1985 and still kickin'

OK, somebody's dickin' around with us.....let's organize some searches here, find the hairy little bastard and rip his heart out!!! If he even has one!! :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::biglaugh:

:th_scared:

Alright who is responsible for letting him on here:ummm: Geeez if it wasn't bad enough seeing them everywhere, but HERE too:bang head: This is a scandal, an outrage :rofl_200:

The Mod Monkey Review Board (MMRB) is going to take a good looooooooong look at EVERYONE's bikes and provide me a report as to the amounts of spending on this site and will be putting together a target list of those who are not doing our bidding, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Mod Monkey
Est. 1985

You have no compassion for our wallets! You're cruel little critters.
If it's any consolation, I'd rather have you little furry bastards than the gremlins that I'm currently plagued with.

You have no compassion for our wallets! You're cruel little critters.
If it's any consolation, I'd rather have you little furry bastards than the gremlins that I'm currently plagued with.

No compassion for your wallets???? We don't bug you to spend cash you don't have, unless we know you have a credit card that has an available balance high enough to make us happy:biglaugh: temporarily at least. Remember, you can eliminate all gremlins with a bit of Monkey Love!! Spend away your problems is our motto.

Mod Monkey
Est. 1985

The Mod Monkey Review Board (MMRB) is going to take a good looooooooong look at EVERYONE's bikes and provide me a report as to the amounts of spending on this site and will be putting together a target list of those who are not doing our bidding, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
Mod Monkey
Est. 1985

ME! ME!

1985 Vmax here - purchased originally. I still run OEM mirrors, tires and the only addition I ever bought was the small windscreen, and a couple helmet locks.

Bring it Monkey! You don't stand a chance here.

After everything we've done for you! Made you comfy,made you easier to see,made you faster,and you want more.................. The hunt is on you little primate! ..

ME! ME!

1985 Vmax here - purchased originally. I still run OEM mirrors, tires and the only addition I ever bought was the small windscreen, and a couple helmet locks.

Bring it Monkey! You don't stand a chance here.

HOLY CRAP!!! You have a very rare stealth Max that we seem to be having problems finding. No worries we now know who you are and a troop of Monkey's is on the way to SW. Missouri. Please be advised that we have raised our alert level to RED as far as you are concerned and this situation will be dealt with accordingly!!

Mod Monkey
EST. 1985

After everything we've done for you! Made you comfy,made you easier to see,made you faster,and you want more.................. The hunt is on you little primate! ..

Hmmmm lemme see we support your business venture which pleases us greatly so you are not on the list........... YET!

Mod Monkey
EST. 1985

Good deal....a hunting partner!! I'll meet you at the Cubberland Farms in Ludlow about midnight.....I'm pretty sure I know where he hangs out!!

Don't worry guys, we'll get him!! :punk:

All,

As pretty much every sap, I mean guy, on here knows I have been lurking here pretty much since day 1. While it has been my distinct pleasure getting you guys to spend your money on mods I feel that maybe my kind have been much abused here. We really aren't that bad:rofl_200: OK maybe we are, but who is to blame, us for telling you what to buy, or you for doing it??:confused2:

From now on I am here to comment on your efforts to satisfy my Monkey bretheren and will let you know if your Monkey is happy or not. Failure to appease the Monkey will not be tolerated:damn angry:

Remember it is useless to resist us, open your wallet, and buy those parts.:clapping:

Mod Monkey
Est. 1985 and still kickin'

I appease my monkey almost daily:jerk it: :whistlin::wkwk::th_love031:

No worries we now know who you are and a troop of Monkey's is on the way to SW. Missouri.

Mod Monkey
EST. 1985

Good, hopefully you will send the troop of monkeys that have been lurking in my area to SW Missouri!! My wallet is empty anyway.........rotten little bastards!!

Good deal....a hunting partner!! I'll meet you at the Cubberland Farms in Ludlow about midnight.....I'm pretty sure I know where he hangs out!!

Don't worry guys, we'll get him!! :punk:
Danny,what's your weapon of choice?maybe some nitrous,deffining exhaust notes or thick tire smoke? We'll get em!

Danny,what's your weapon of choice?maybe some nitrous,deffining exhaust notes or thick tire smoke? We'll get em!

Good plan Rick....I'll provide the nitrous, we'll double team em' on the 'obnoxious exhaust notes' (especially if Zak shows up :biglaugh:), and you choke em' out with thick tire smoke!!

I'd love to help ya with the tire smoke but we both know I'd fall over then the little shits'd be all over me.

....AGH!! hand to hand combat with smelly little primates.....YUK!! :puke:

:punk: Hey, send them to Arizona, they better have their papers. We like em on the barbecue with chips and beer! hurry, Spurs

no we have to be slick, real slick. this little guy can see us comming a long way away so were going to have to trap him some how! :hmmm:

Back