An introduction....... of sorts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a monkey seat cover? Does that count as a mod?

If it means your butt is sitting on a Monkey face, NO it doesn't count AND we are now going to head your way in force to get revenge!!

Oh, we have also initiated operation "Deft Manuever" on a person here to get them to do another mod..... will report on success later.

As for the assumption that it was coincidence that we were initiating our move on JFeagins and it just so happens that he was beginning a mod on another bike, there were plans in place as a contingency well in advance of operation "Wallet Drop" that worked out well for us. We have recalled our troops and are re-assigning them to other folks.

DannyMax, nope I wasn't one of the three Monkey's directly involved at your bank, but one of them is a cousin who reports directly to me so I was aware of the plan ahead of time. That operation. "Bank Heist", seems to have been pulled off without a hitch.......

Hey, Mr Monkey, never heard what you drive,maybe you'd like to trade up frm your organ grinder, to my tempermental ,overly moded,89 max.runs great ,(when it runs)mabey you and your "clan" could monkey around with it untill you figur out why it doesnt like to get wet.,unless of course YOUR behind this whole issue,your way of getting me to part with my NOT YET EARNED CASH!

Hey, Mr Monkey, never heard what you drive,maybe you'd like to trade up frm your organ grinder, to my tempermental ,overly moded,89 max.runs great ,(when it runs)mabey you and your "clan" could monkey around with it untill you figur out why it doesnt like to get wet.,unless of course YOUR behind this whole issue,your way of getting me to part with my NOT YET EARNED CASH!

After a weekend away, thus giving everyone a break, at a MMRB meeting with a majority of YOUR Monkeys in attendance I am back. To answer your question, we ride whatever you ride, just always lookin' to take it to the next level! Discussed your issues with your Max at the meeting with your Monkey and he swears he has had nothing to do with your troubles. One thing a Monkey will NEVER do is tinker with a bike to make it not run. We WANT you out there riding, seeing other bikes, and coming back with new and inventive ideas on how to modify YOUR Max to be what YOU want it to be. Wish we could help you out with your problem, although the obvious is keep it dry:confused2: Ride on Brother, and leave the spending of your money to us:punk:

Back