Another Craigslist Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Steve , job hunting on the Cape should be pretty good right now coming into season .

Big P , let me know if I can help .

Thanks guys, they were decent about it and gave me 3 weeks pay. Promised I'd be the first one called back, if things pick up. Inboard boat sales suck right now. Only one small boat sold at the Boston show.So, I'm going to do some serious riding, and rethinking, this spring. I'll be able to make the rides work always kept me from in the early riding season.
Steve-o

Thanks guys, they were decent about it and gave me 3 weeks pay. Promised I'd be the first one called back, if things pick up. Inboard boat sales suck right now. Only one small boat sold at the Boston show.So, I'm going to do some serious riding, and rethinking, this spring. I'll be able to make the rides work always kept me from in the early riding season.
Steve-o

That's a bummer Steve-o, sorry to hear this....on the bright side, the Quabbin is really nice in the spring, Mt. Greylock too! :clapping:

And don't forget the Brownie Run!!! :punk:

dan-o

Good luck Steve,I think all the well wishes may work, I had A good interview today and Im feeling good about this one:eusa_dance:. CaptinKyle its not an extended fuel tank Ill leave that to sean,but someday there will be a GEN II MAXGASSER ,but thats alot of GEN I MAXGASSER's away:bang head:.unless the forum would like to start a collection(LOL):confused2: oh yeah that max looked like it may be a good find:clapping:

Good luck Steve,I think all the well wishes may work, I had A good interview today and Im feeling good about this one:eusa_dance:. CaptinKyle its not an extended fuel tank Ill leave that to sean,but someday there will be a GEN II MAXGASSER ,but thats alot of GEN I MAXGASSER's away:bang head:.unless the forum would like to start a collection(LOL):confused2: oh yeah that max looked like it may be a good find:clapping:
Oh well I tried to guess I never claimed to have esp. According to my girlfriend I know nothing:rofl_200:

Nice! Looks some bucks just into custom paint on that bad boy!

Sorry to hear about the job situation Steve and good luck. Economy sucks all over right now but some say we're in a "recovery".Yeah,right!

OK, who has picked this up already? I'd be having the wife drop me off with 17 one hundred dollar bills. What's up? Ya can't let this one slide by. If that was central/south Florida it would have been gone long ago! Right Capt'n ?!

OK, who has picked this up already? I'd be having the wife drop me off with 17 one hundred dollar bills. What's up? Ya can't let this one slide by. If that was central/south Florida it would have been gone long ago! Right Capt'n ?!
You Know it would be in one of our garages. I have a call in on another one right now I hope its not gone.

Steve , my son works at USA Marine here in Wistah and says it's crazy busy with everyone wanting their boats made ready for the season...:confused2:...tell ya what...I'm willing to go down the Cape of Cod and you can take my place here in this beautiful city in the middle of MA so you can be busy too .

I know , I know...I'm just that way when it comes to helping out...:biglaugh:

Thanks Mike. The good part is I'll make the rides in the Northeast this year (can smell brownies all the way down to this end of rt 495 Dan-o)
O.T. I would but Wistah gets to much snow.
Steve-o

Latest posts

Back