Any one around Front Royal VA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I talked to him too, and even offered more $$$ to ship, but he's just not going to it. That's a smokin' deal, shoot, if he were with 4-5 hours of me round trip, I would have went and got it!

I am about 500 miles from that zip code. I would take the ride for the cost of the fuel but that would not be the cheapest. I am sure we have someone closer than me.

I am about 500 miles from that zip code. I would take the ride for the cost of the fuel but that would not be the cheapest. I am sure we have someone closer than me.
Thats a great offer & I am more than willing to pay some one to help out but that is a little to much to ask for the distance & time it would take you. Thats whats great about this forum though is people like you willing to help out that much.

Thats funny, I did the same thing about going to VA. Its around 7 hrs, 380 some miles. It would be a fun roadtrip but gas here is bumping $4.00 a gallon. It would cost about the same money for the gas, as the parts.

Back