Any Washington Riders?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86MaximusPrime

Reaction score
Hey Im relatively new to this forum, ive used it in the past but more recently have had time to really learn about bike, vmax has been my only bike and i am no mechanical genius...ive pretty much been looking at threads and pictures to do maintenance on my bike, Sean and steve-o has helped me a ton on tips for fixing my 86 vmax...

4:1 Kerker
Drag Bars
Stage 7 jet kit (running too rich i think)
Corbin seat
46k miles
carbon fiber tank top
K&N clamp on filters

i bought it for 1200 because it needed a battery and had dents in the faux tank which i replaced with carbon fiber... the paint job is shotty and needs new ...gosh i dont know what to call them...break fluid boxes on the left and right handlebars, the screws are completely stripped. Also need new spark plug wires cause these look a little shotty...

other than all of these flaws, the bike ran amazing with absolutely ridiculous power...nearly ripping my arms off. LoL

Anyways i sorta went on a rant, i love working on the bike...recently the fuel pump died so im waiting on a new one.

I was just wondering if there are any riders in the kitsap area of washington state i could meet up with sometime and show me a bit more about this bike or even go on some rides.

Attachments

• 100_1669.jpg
    100_1669.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
Will be there in a few weeks. Around the fort Lewis area, would talk more but getting to bed now.

Back