anybody ever hear of this

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend of mine had that in the early 80's. He had operations and was OK after that. I'm sure there are better medical methods now. You should be fine.

I sort of have it - or at least the "scar tissue part". 10 years back i dislocated my ring finger and i think they pulled a little too hard when they set it . I now have a lump on the tendon, not freakish but it's there. What has happened though is it seems to have attached the skin to the tendon so i'm forever stretching out the palm of my hand. Now i know why.

Good luck with your appointment!

I sort of have it - or at least the "scar tissue part". 10 years back i dislocated my ring finger and i think they pulled a little too hard when they set it . I now have a lump on the tendon, not freakish but it's there. What has happened though is it seems to have attached the skin to the tendon so i'm forever stretching out the palm of my hand. Now i know why.

Good luck with your appointment!

I had those "lumps" and dimple like indents on my hands for years. I always wondered what kind of work I was doing to cause them. I never thought they were coming from the inside

A guy here has that... He had the surgery to fix one of his hands and said he'd NEVER go through it again because it hurt so much. This guy is also a HUGE pansy! He's the guy that always whines and groans when he's in pain to make you ask "what's wrong". I stopped asking... There's always something wrong... lol

Supposedly, once you have them, you always have them??? At least that what I think he told me... I thought he said they'd come back, but he's 64 so he's not too worried about it.

Chris

Latest posts

Back